Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cotton Candy





dress (TIBI AJs Casuals, Lexington, KY),  shoes (Zara--ON SALE $39.99..I KID YOU NOT!), ring (Kendra Scott), earrings (Loren Hope, Design Darling), bag (Kate Spade)
Aside from the delicious color, the flange back, & the zipper detail on the sleeve--you know what I love most about this shift...the numerous color combos we can create!  Yellow, mint, orange, nude, gold, navy, red---how about black to carry you through the fall?  Or various shades of pink (thinking pale) for monotone loveliness?  Limitless I say!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem Photography  


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

1 comment:

  1. These shoes are one of my favorite finds from your blog. Just looking at them in my closet makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL