Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Peplum loves Stripes




blazer (Express), top (Zara), pants (J.Crew), shoes (Zara), rings (Lagos & David Yurman), clutch (Treesje),  necklace & bracelet (Stella & Dot)
It's no secret, I dig this BLAZER.  The sucker goes with too many looks to even count.  Case in point, take a gander at my guest post with Lou What Wear where I recount some favorite looks with this lovely!  Thanks, Miss Danielle, for having me---y'all make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

2 comments:

  1. such a great outfit and your hair is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use of color and stripes in this outfit are great!

    it would be great if you checked out my site!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL