Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Day In the Life of Beauty




Vaseline Spray & Go//Clarisonic//Hair Gloss//SPF//Polish//Lip Balm//Brow Gel//Brow Pencil & Tweezers//Tinted Moisturizer//Baby Powder //Facial Moisturizer//Facial Cleanser//Fish Oil//Mask//Acrylic Tray

Otherwise entitled, "If Stranded On an Island," "How To Get Ready With Two Monkey's Underfoot," "Get Three People Ready in Under 20 Minutes," or my personal favorite, "Put Your Money Where Your Microderm Is."  
Look, even if you're not a mom and only obligated to get yourself ready in the morn, it can be a challenge to do so in a timely fashion, correct?  It is CRITICAL for me to have time saving routines in the morning that are also cost effective.  Like with fashion, I believe you should invest your money in the things that really cannot be duplicated in a drugstore setting--for me that is a Clarisonic Mia, a retinoid cream (not pictured but endlessly loved), and monthly Microdermabrasions and/or Chemical Peels--this is where I toss my funds for my face/body.  As for the daily routine, I rely on the drugstore finds for the most part because I find they get the job done and my wallet doesn't take a huge hit.  A timesaver..Imperative. Seriously.  Enter Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer....stuff is the real deal and is my first order of business post shower.  Not sure what I love more about it, the smell (think island hopping), fact you can spray it on in a jiff, or that it absorbs ridiculously fast and truly is so very moisturizing (I really don't even rub it in) and can literally toss on my rig right after I spray.  Oh and if your preggers, I've got a legit Source that says it's fabulous for moisturizing the bump and preventing stretch!  I follow that up with a mixture of Moisturizer & Tinted Moisturizer and of course some SPF.  So truly, if I was stuck on an island and could only have a portion of what is pictured above I would insist on the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer and Eyebrow Gel.  Seriously, I am a weirdo when it comes to my brows---butcher my hair, fine---mess up my brows--no dice!  So as long as I'm moisturized and the brows are well groomed, I'm a happy cat.  Other little tricks I use--no time to wash the hair?  I lightly dust some baby powder at my roots and blast it with the blow dryer (absorbs any oil and adds a little texture to the hair).  Need a little glow on the face?  Swipe a little Balm on the apples of your cheeks for a dewy pick me up.  And always remember your Vitamins!  Would love to hear any time saving tips or tricks you all use--do share!  Make it a good one, gang!


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer is a quick, continuous 360 spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so you can put your clothes right on and get on with your day.  Available in three formulas==Total Moisture, Aloe Fresh, & Cocoa Radiant==this fast to apply, quick to absorb line of lotions leaves skin instantly soft, not sticky or greasy.  Find out more at maxthemorning.com

Disclosure:  Compensation was provided by Vaseline via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of s + s and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Vaseline.  

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer





 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL