Friday, July 19, 2013

Tuck The Tunic






tunic (Pomegranate ), shorts (J.Crew other shades HERE), belt (Gucci), heels (French Connection ON SALE), bag (Kooba), necklace (Maya Brenner), rings (Anna Beck & Lagos), watch (Timex, Crewcuts), bracelet (Linea Pelle), shades (Ray Ban)
Pretty standard way to wear the tunic is loose and flowing over skinnies & shorts or just as a stand alone cover up.  This summer I've been digging the look of it tucked in with a belt (see HERE HERE)--something about it just seems to keep with the casual feel but still feel a bit more pulled together.  A little hard to depict the green elephant motif in these shots, but the prints from Pomegranate are just darling (I MAY own one of each)!  Regardless how you sport the tunic, it's a summer staple and will no doubt keep you cool during these scorchers.  One other quick note, these French Connection Heels are hands down the perfect neutral shoe.  I was so bummed when I lost my Rafe wedges (last seen HERE)--damn it if they didn't just walk right on up out of my closet!  Anyhow, I've been on a mad hunt for a replacement since, and I'm thinking I like the FCUK's better (I highly suggest sizing up a whole size--I'm typically an 8.5 and after reading reviews bought a 9.5 and they fit perfectly).  Speaking of shoes, how about we announce the ShoeMint Giveaway Winner?  A big congrats goes to Brooke Neville!  Congrats, Brooke, and a sincere thank you to all who participated.  Alright gang, make it a good one & enjoy your weekend!

photos courtesy of  Kristin Tatem






 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL