Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Skirts & Sneaks






vest (Old Navy old, alternatives HERE or HERE), button down (J.Crew), skirt (J.Crew, alternative HERE), shoes (Vans), bag (Michael Kors), bracelets (J.Crew, Stella & DotLinea Pelle), shades (Michael Kors), ring (Lagos), watch (Michael Kors)
No stranger to skirts & sneaks (see HERE), I love the idea of pairing girly with sporty.  Honestly, if I had to classify my style, I would say girly tomboy pretty much fits the bill.  It's when I feel most comfy indeed.  I am on a major run with THESE VANS right now---I have worn the heck outta them here lately (see HERE & HERE).  Headed to NYC this weekend and def plan on walking the streets in these bad boys, too!  Y'all make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL