Monday, October 28, 2013

Orange Delight





 jacket (Rebecca Minkoff, Bib + Tuck c/o), jeans (JBrand, see similar), heels (Kate Spade), tshirt (J.Crew), bag (Michael Kors), bracelet (Stella & Dot), rings (David Yurman), watch (Cartier), shades (Michael Kors)

Kinda had to sport this color combo with Halloween right around the corner---also tried a little orange & polka dot action HERE for work today.  And while I'm digging this color combo quite a bit--I'm digging where I snagged this Rebecca Minkoff Becky Blazer from even more.  May I introduce you to Bib & Tuck...... 

Basically you have two super chic gals coincidentally both named Sari who were, like most of us girls, avid fans of swapping clothes with one another while in college in an effort to save some jingle.  Well, they decided to take this concept, thank heavens, to the rest of the world and have curated an insane collection of closets for us to shop from at a silly (and by silly I mean so dang good) price point!  Think shopping the closets of Mara Hoffman, Alicia Lund from Cheetah is the New Black, and my latest girl crush who I just adored while at Lucky Fabb, Verena Von Pfetten.  I was fortunate enough to have snaked the Rebecca Minkoff blazer above along with a gorgeous white DVF frock.  I'm seriously obsessed with this concept and clearly so is Refinery29, Marie Clare, & Vogue as they've been featured in all three!  Make sure you take a gander at Bib & Tuck, think you'll be pretty pleased you did!  Make it a good one, gang!

photos courtesy of PFunk Studios


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL