Friday, November 8, 2013

Ladylike Leather





skirt (Asos 10% off), blouse (LOFT see Long Sleeved Dots HERE), bag (Galian c/o LOVE this EMERALD), heels (Kate Spade), necklace (Sheer Addiction c/o), watch (Cartier), shades (Gucci), ring (David Yurman, Anna Beck)

Little balance of soft vs hard going on here.  Here's the thing I'm loving about this SKIRT, it's giving me the perfect mix of feminine vs edge.  Y'all know I can only do edge so far without looking like a complete moron so this faux is the ideal combo for me.  And while my love affair with BLACK & BLUE still carries over from last year, she may take a little back burner to black & emerald green.  Since snagging this tote at FABB, I've paired it with a boatload of looks (see MY FAVE HERE).  So there's my personal rec, if you're looking to add a hue into your winter arsenal, why not take emerald on for size?  Make it a good one, gang...cheers to a wonderful weekend!

photos courtesy of The Photography Boutique
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL