Monday, November 4, 2013

Specs & Checks







pants (Gap), blouse (Gap, see SimilarSimilar), blazer (J.Crew obsessed with THIS PINK COCOON), belt (J.Crew), bag (Michael Kors), flats (Luxury Rebel diggin' THESETHESE, & THESE), specs (unknown CRAVING THESE), rings (David Yurman, Anna Beck)

Kicking off the work week with a rig I wore to meetings with some of my fave clients (who also tolerate my unconventional office wear).  This look was inspired by one of My Throwbacks.  I've said it here before many a times, but given my uber professional working environment in hospitals & doctors' offices,  I still need to keep the shapes classic; however, that doesn't mean I can't toss in some color and prints to liven up my looks.  I plan on wearing the hell outta THESE PANTS this season be it with Stripes, chunky knits, or other Bright Blazers.  Hope you all have a fantastic start to your week--it is quintessential fall here with leaves falling galore---love it so very much!  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of The Photography Boutique
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL