Monday, February 10, 2014

A Relaxed Valentine






 scarf (Talbots c/o 25% off), shirt (Gap, love these HEART PATCHES), denim (current/elliot), coat (J.Crew ON SALE), sneaks (Vans), bag (Michael Kors), shades (Ray Ban), lips (Sephora Always Red)

Considering my Valentine's Day will consist of a raging soiree with my little ladies and their best gal pals, I'm thinking a casual look such as this will def fit the bill.  This rig would totally work if heading to the movies, casual din, or over to a friend's house to celebrate.   And while this week is the perfect week to sport some hearts on your sleeve, I'm not opposed to doing it year round.  Take a gander at some of my fave heart lovelies below.  Y'all make it a good one & enjoy your week--more Vday looks coming up this week!

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL