Sunday, June 8, 2014

Blue Belle

blue belle

look 1:  scalloped blouse//baby blue skirt//tie dye heels//necklace//book clutch
look 2:  printed crop top//skirt//heels//necklace RIGHT NOW $20
look 3:  Dress//sandals//necklace RIGHT NOW $20

Having a much needed lazy Sunday after taking my girls and 4 of their friends to Kings Island in Cincy yesterday for Chase's Bday---such a fantastic time but good grief am I zonked.  And so what does one do when they're zonked and still in their pjs at 1pm?  Online peruse/shop/bookmark of course.  Aside from the black and white spell I'm currently under--I am ADORING all things blue.  It screams summer to me and thankfully complements my skin tone and I believe most everybody's for that matter.  Bridal showers, baby showers, afternoon weddings and the like would all be perfect venues for these looks above.  Can we discuss two quickies?   I'm in the market for a matching Crop Top Set, and the one above certainly caught my eye.  Also grabbing my attention---this Blue Trapeze Dress (cousin to this lovelywhich is only $121--a steal if you ask me considering you could wear it all summer long!  Alright gang, pizza is en route to mi casa, Orange is the New Black season 2 is awaiting my viewing, and sister is planning on doing a whole lotta nothin' today---Sunday Perfection!  You all enjoy your day and make it a great one---shop the looks below!



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL