Friday, September 26, 2014

The Printed Jumpsuit






 jumpsuit (DVF c/o Saks Cincinnati), bag (Rebecca Minkoff c/o Saks Cincinnati), heels (Manolo Blahnik c/o Saks Cincinnati), bracelets (Page Sargisson c/o), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Gucci)


 A lot of activity going on in this DVF Jumpsuit, but because it's got a sleek silhouette and a graphic black and white print, I figured I'd give it a go.  Not sure I could sport it if it was a colorful print--figure I'd leave the color to this Rebecca Minkoff tote that I'm mildly obsessed with and you will indeed see heavily rotated in the upcoming posts--it's quite simply the perfect shade of red.  Hate to post and run this morning, gang, but I've got a meeting for my day gig I've got to get to.  If you're in town this weekend, I'd love for you to join myself and a bevy of other blogger beauties at Saks 5th Avenue in Cincinnati shopping event this Saturday from 4-6.  A little champagne and shopping sounds pretty perfect for my Saturday afternoon!  Y'all make it a great one and enjoy your weekend!  Shop the look below the invite:


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL