Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Wellies






tee (Nation Ltd, Omar + Elsie, avail online HERE), jacket (HM, see SIMILAR FOR UNDER $40), wellies (Hunter), denim (dl1961), shades (Gucci c/o SmartBuyGlasses), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), watch (Michael Kors), cuff (Similar), bag (Louis Vuitton)

We had a few days of solid rain several weeks ago and well, nothing serves and protects during those dismal days quite like a pair of WELLIES (I've got THESE FELLAS on my radar).  But the other piece I'm loving during these transitional months is without a doubt a UTILITY JACKET--I actually just snagged a NAVY ONE and I'm repeating the hell outta it already.  It's the perfect weight for just a bit of chill and it will pretty much go with everything be it casual or even dressy--tomboys it up a bit.  
On another note---I swear to you--seeing these pics of my shaggy mane makes me want to without a doubt dye my hair crazy blonde and go for THIS...even though I have made my friends solemnly swear to never let me do THIS ever, ever, and I mean ever again--I can just feel it coming on--I cannot stand the shagginess and I've got the itch to do a little something drastic.  Maybe it will pass, but something tells me once my gal gets back from tying the knot...I could take the plunge.  
But despite my hair quandary, you all have a fantastic start to your week!  Sending my sis back to FLA after a truly wonderful visit--I needed a dose of home!  Make it a good one, gang!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL