Monday, November 3, 2014

Let's Entertain











bar cart (Society Social c/o Adele of Lexington), all bar cart accessories (Adele), blouse (Zara see similar HERE), skirt (Express BOGO 50% off), belt (Express), shoes (JCrew ON SALE), lip (Sephora), cuff (Adele)

After working with Adele on THIS HOME POST, it seemed only natural I enlist the help of my interior maven, Meghann, to get the casa race ready for entertaining season.  She never ever does me wrong and when I spotted this Society Social Bar Cart, I knew I not only had to have it, but I had to have Miss Meghann style it up.  Fun, girly, fresh--all adjectives she knows I love in my home design and did she ever deliver.  Hands down my two faves aside from the cart itself are the coral lamp and the stemless champagne flutes (also loving these Personalized Flutes---great gift)--took them for a little test drive and they're indeed easy to sip a little bubbly out of!  
So if I may make a suggestion for this upcoming holiday season--if in need of adorably unique and personalized gifts OR want to treat someone in your life (or yourself) to a little interior redesign--I highly highly recommend Adele.  They've always been my go to in Lex and this season will be no different!  Alright gang--hope you all have a lovely Tuesday---make it a good one!

PS--speaking of Holidays.  This SKIRT.  She's so perfect for festive occassions and for the price---kinda can't beat it.  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL