Thursday, January 15, 2015

Turtleneck & Tortoiseshell






 turtleneck (Chico's c/o ONLY $30), pants (J.Crew sold out LOVE THESE LEATHER STRIPE VERSION), flats (Loeffler Randall), earrings (Chico's c/o ON SALE), bag (Clare Vivier), ring (Shine on VineAnna Beck), watch  (Daniel Wellington ), shades (Gucci), necklace (Stella & Dot c/o)

Simple and classic.  That's how I'd define this look.  Sometimes I get caught up in too many colors, prints, or accessories---when truly, a simple streamlined look can make a bigger impact than a boatload of fashion fluff.  While Christmas shopping last month at Lexington Green, I spotted this Cream Turtleneck on SALE and knew it was a basic too good to pass up.  No surprise I chose to add a double dose of LEO.  And as for the tortoiseshell, it only adds to the classic vibe---I've loved it since I was a kid (the hairclips, right) and still do to this day (see Monogram & Bib).
Alright gang, cheers to a wonderful Thursday---make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL