Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Designer Sale Section

Typically when I receive sale offers in my inbox, I just ignore them because it ultimately leads to me getting myself into trouble.  However, with that being said, this one is entirely too good to pass up.  Yes, it's designer, which means yes the price point is starting a little bit higher but good grief, Bluefly is having 20% OFF your entire order with code 20FORYOU.  This means 20% off already deeply discounted prices on a Pink RockstudBurberry Wellies, & Leo Louboutin's.  I'm seriously considering this Camel Michael KorsPolka Tee for under $20, & this Navy Watch for Under $50.....but if I'm being honest, I'd really really love to get my hands on this White Beauty.  Don't kill me for sharing the goodies below, gang, but I simply couldn't resist....brace yourself.   




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL