Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Spring Break











suit (Trina Turk), tunic (JCrew ON SALE, love THIS SALE TUNIC), flops (J.Crew ON SALE), hat (SIMILAR), necklace (Page Sargisson), shades (Ray Ban)

What you are witnessing here, gang, is girlfriend is in her happy place.  Home that is.  I cannot begin to tell you how fantastic of a time the gals and I had visiting my family in Florida.  Paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, tubing, water park, beach, slumber parties, Bday Celebration with my Laudy Gals---you name it, we did it.  It was one of our best spring breaks to date.  One of those where you rarely take of your Bathing Suit.  Speaking of, I've been a long time lover of the bikini (I have THIS ONE that I love--see HERE), but I have to say, this One Piece from Trina Turk has me converted.  Typically one pieces look terribly disproportionate on me because I have no chest whatsoever and a set of hips.  I think the little cutout in the front and a dose of padding helps with that AND it doesn't cut into your sides--hallelujah!  Needless to say, I dig it along with This Striped Number , these Flamingos The Back on this Beauty.  Shop my look above along with some other one pieces below!  

Quick shoutout---a huge thanks to Lindsey Potter for helping capture all that I love about home.  Girlfriend is a wiz behind the lens and always knows the cutest & quaintest locations to shoot like The Caribbean Shores.  Talk about the perfect dose of Old Florida charm--the cottages are so vibrant with their Key West colors---just adored this joint!  Stay tuned for more images from The Caribbean Shores in the next few posts.  Alright gang--you all have a great day--make it a fab one!


photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL