Monday, July 20, 2015

Bows & Boyfriends









 top (TIBI c/o AJs Casuals), denim (BLANKNYC LOVE THESE DISTRESSED UNDER $90), heels (Zara, see SIMILAR), bag (Michael Kors), cuff (see SIMILAR), rings (BCBGAnna Beck), watch (Cartier), shades (Sole Society)

Bow Blouse this sweet calls for a little dose of tomboy by way of Distressed Denim.  A look such as this is one of my faves in the arsenal because it screams effortless yet by tossing on a pair of Nude Strappy Heels, it's perfect for a little evening out with your gal pals or even date night.  Leave it to AJs Casuals to serve up the perfect summer blouse--those gals never disappoint.  Oh and ps, rarely do I ever talk makeup...because quite frankly, I am not an expert at all and don't apply it well--but I do know my lip stains/tints and this one from TARTE that I'm wearing above is my everyday go to---gives the perfect hint of color and not tacky or heavy.  
Cheers to a great start to your week, gang...feel free to shop the look below! 

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL