Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Wrap









One of my fave looks as of late is none other than this Wrap paired with (sale) Booties and Distressed Denim.  It's equal parts casual and pulled together.  
Gang, these SALES are all the rage this weekend---I cannot get over how many good deals there are.  Let's take this rig, for instance....rarely do you find these AVIATORS on sale, but sure enough, babies are 30% off in all colors!  In need of BOOTIES?   Sole Society has one of the better bootie sales I've seen (see TasselsNavy, & Flats)--ps:  I have all three of these and can attest to their greatness!  But one of the best sales I've scouted out so far is indeed Nordstrom's--I mean it's a dang Sales Vortex (see BackpackWatches, & Clutch).  It's a bit absurd how good the savings are.  Be sure to check out some of my other Black Friday Deals from Friday's Post!
Alright gang, cheers to a lovely Sunday.  Be sure to swing by tomorrow for more Cyber Monday Deals!  Make it a great one!


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL