Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring for Shoulders







That time I went to hit "Publish" on this post and my dang computer froze!?!?  Alas, we're back up and running, but my apologies for the dry spell this week, gang.  
Onto this TOP from Lala Couture...could she be any more perfect for spring??  And how fab that she's 25% off with code EASTER25--hop to it!  I'm also eyeing the Dress Version, too!  
I'm just in this kinda mood lately---keeping things simple and understated--like this look.  It could be because the past few months have been chaotic with the move and such...or maybe it's because the Bday is approaching and I'm looking to streamline life--and by life I mainly mean my wardrobe (I say this every year by the way---let's see if I nail it this go around)!  But regardless your mood or style, you truly can't go wrong with an easy flowing top and Denim.  Effortlessness at its best!
Alright gang, cheers to the remainder of your week---make it a great one!



photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL